1940s Style Guide: 40 days of 1940s fashion history is a series of detailed fashion history articles about everyday fashions of the 1940s. Both women’s and men’s fashion is explored in this FREE series of articles delivered to your email 3 -4 times a week. Some of the topics you will learn about are:
- 1940s Women’s Dresses
- 1940s Men’s Suits & Zoot Suits
- 1940s Women’s Separates: Blouses, skirts, pants
- 1940s Men’s Casual Clothing
- 1940s Shoes for Women and Men
- 1940s Hats for Women and Men
- 1940s Women’s Lingerie
- 1940s Hairstyles and Makeup
- Where to shop for vintage, reproduction and inspired 40s clothing
- Outfit ideas for all occasions
- and much more!
This series of articles combines sections from the original 1940s Style Guide Book (written in 2013) and current 1940s fashion history articles on Sahafah24.info’s blog. We also have tips, tricks, and shopping suggestions to achieving a 1940s fashion wardrobe. You can read many of these articles online already but by having them delivered to your email you are less likely to miss a topic. It is like reading a fashion book one chapter at a time. Read them as they arrive in your inbox or save them to read later. You can ask questions at anytime and make a suggestion on a future topic you want to read about.
There is no obligation. Simply unsubscribe from the list anytime. No hard feelings. I promise!